Roast the onion in heated shortening until of yellow color; remove from heat. Stir in the paprika, add water, put back onto heat. Add meat, salt,...
Pork Medallions, Plum Marmalade Recipe
Recipes - Pork Medallions with Plum-Onion Marmalade Recipe - Pork Recipes
Grilled Pork with Hot Mustard Recipe
1) In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, wine or broth, sugar, honey and cinnamon; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat;...
Loin of Pork, Stuffed Recipe
RECIPES - Loin of Pork with Dried Plum Stuffing - Pork Recipes
Walnut Pesto Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe
1. ONE DAY BEFORE ROASTING THE PORK, MAKE THE BRINE: In a large bowl, dissolve the salt in the hot water. Add the cold water and the ice cubes....
Pork Fried Rice For Two Recipe
1) Sprinkle five-spice powder over pork and toss to coat. In a large nonstick skillet or wok coated with cooking spray, stir-fry pork for 3 minutes...
Grilled Loin Steaks w/Rosemary Recipe
Cut pork into 4 pieces. Place all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag. Shake well. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to...
Kielbasa and Cabbage Recipe
1. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.2. Cover. Cook on Low 7-8 hours, or until cabbage is tender.
Pork and Rice Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350°P. Lightly spray a 7 x 11-inch baking dish with olive oil nonstick spray.2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add...
Pork Schnitzels Recipe
Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then whisk in the garlic, paprika, and rosemary Put the slices of pork in the egg...