Split Pea Fritters Recipe
1. Wash the lentils and leave to soak in a deep bowl of water for 3-4 hours. Drain, and blend to a coarse puree in a food processor. Transfer to a...
Chicken Cordon Bleu Calzones Recipe
Place chicken in a greased 2-quart dish, cover with water. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until juices run clear. Meanwhile in...
Italian Zucchini Bake, Dutch Oven Recipe
Heat olive oil in 10" Dutch oven or skillet, add onion, and sauté until tender. Transfer onion to large bowl and add zucchini, oats,...
Chicken Tortellini Soup Recipe
1. In large saucepan, melt butter and saute garlic for 2 minutes over medium heat.2. Sir in broth and tortellini and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce...
Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe
1. In a large saucepan, mix chicken broth, onion, herbs, garlic and pepper. Stir in vegetables. 2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer...
Minestrone, Summer Soup Recipe
1. Warm the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat; stir in the garlic and let it soften for 1 to 2 minutes, and then stir in the carrot and...
Rustic Jersey Tomato Tart Recipe
1. When making the crust, place the egg, flour, cornmeal, butter, basil and 1/2 teaspoon of the wine in a food processor. Process the ingredients...
Chicken Breast with Avocado Risotto Recipe
Put olive oil in a skillet and over low heat, sautè the green bell pepper, corn, and tomato for approximately 5 minutes. Add the precooked white...
Tomatoes with Eggplant Recipe
Cut off the tops of the tomatoes and reserve. Scoop out the tomato seeds and some of the flesh, sprinkle with salt and turn upside down on paper...
Basil Tomato Rice Salad Recipe
Whisk together oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add rice, tomatoes, cucumber and onion; toss. Serve chilled.