Gravlax with Sweet Mustard Sauce Recipe
FREEZE the salmon for 24 hours before making the gravlax to ensure there are no harmful bacteria, then thaw.REMOVE any pin-bones from the salmon...
Roasted Curried Cauliflower Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Grease roasting pan.2. Stir seeds in dry skillet over medium heat, 5 minutes, until fragrant.3. Combine seeds, oil,...
Pepper & Pineapple Salad Recipe
1. Halve, core and seed the peppers, then cut them into fat chunks. Put pepper chunks in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss well to coat. Cook...
Cashew Curry Sauce Recipe
1. In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp of the oil over high heat. Add onion and leek. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10...
Spiced Sweet Potatoes Recipe
1. Coarsely grind all spices in coffee/spice grinder. (This yields a potent flavor, releasing the oils just before they're added to the other...
Chili, Black Bean Chili Recipe
1. Heat the oil in a large sauce pot. Add the onions and garlic and saute until the onions are translucent. Add the celery and sweat 1 minute. Add...
Baked Cod, Julienned Veges Recipe
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Julienning the vegetables not only makes for an attractive presentation; their size allows them to be finished...
Harissa, Moroccan Recipe
Roast and peel the bell peppers.Don't peel the hot peppers. Get rid of the hard stem bits and roughly chop the rest, including the seeds.Put...
Persian Apricot Chicken Recipe
Soak the apricots in 200ml of warm water for a couple of hours until they are soft and swollen.Grind all the ingredients for the masala in a food...
Broiled Pork Chops with Nectarines Recipe
Broiled Pork Chops with Warm Nectarines Recipe