Sausage & Bacon Popovers Recipe
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and make a well in the center. Add the eggs, milk and herbs and whisk into the dry ingredients to form a...
Orange Chicken Leg Quarters Recipe
1. Place chicken in slow cooker. Top with pepper strips.2. Combine broth, juice, ketchup, soy sauce, molasses, mustard, and garlic salt. Pour over...
Cowboy Beef Stew Recipe
1. Cook the bacon in a nonstick Dutch oven set over medium heat until crisp. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towel to drain. Remove all...
Russian Dressing Recipe
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
Tomato Bread Recipe
1. In saucepan, heat tomato juice and butter together until butter is melted.2. Stir in sugar, salt, herbs, ketchup, and cheese. Cool to...
Pulled Pork, Root Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe
: Preheat oven to 225 degrees.Place the pork shoulder, fat side up, in a large roasting pan and season well with salt and pepper to taste. Toss...
Beef & Potato Biscuit Casserole Recipe
1. Heat oven to 400°F. In 12-inch skillet, cook beef, onion, mushrooms and salt over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until...
Turkey Meatloaf (Light & Dark) Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350°.2. Mix together ground turkey, onion, and parsley in a large bowl. Set aside.3. In a medium bowl, whisk egg whites, or egg...
Cranberry Appetizer Meatballs Recipe
1) In a large bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, ketchup, onion, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix...
Crab Louis Salad Recipe
• In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, horseradish, lemon juice, pepper, and capers. Whisk until creamy.• With a paring...