• 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded 75% or 50% Reduced Fat Cabot Sharp Cheddar Cheese
• 2/3 cup apple butter
• 2/3 cup applesauce
• 2 teaspoons cornstarch
• 1 (13.2-ounce) tube refrigerated crusty Italian bread dough or (13.8-ounce) tube refrigerated pizza crust dough
• Cooking spray
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine cheeses in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine apple butter, applesauce and cornstarch; set both mixtures aside.
3. Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray and press into a large rectangle. Spread cheese mixture lengthwise down center third of dough. Top cheese mixture evenly with apple butter mixture.
4. Make diagonal cuts, 1 1/2 inches apart, on opposite sides of filling to within 1/2 inch of filling. Fold strips alternately over filling from each side, overlapping at an angle.
5. Drizzle honey over loaf and top evenly with almonds.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
- Visits: 115
- Reviews: 5 stars according to 1 voters
- Category: Bread Recipe
Related recipes to Apple Cheddar Braid
Sweet Cheese Filled Bread Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 10-inch pie dish with nonstick cooking spray. 2. In large bowl,...
Italian Cheese Bread Recipe
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a Bundt pan with baking spray.Combine butter, seasoning and...
Portuguese Sweet Bread Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F.In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in ¼ cup of the water. Sprinkle 1...
Cranberry Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 small loaf pans. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder,...
Almond Breakfast Bread Recipe
Add all the ingredients in the order listed into the bread pan. Follow the instructions for your...