Preheat oven to 350° F
1. Grease a 9x9-inch pan. "'
2. Combine flour and baking powder and put aside. Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg and put aside.
3. Place the sliced apples in the prepared pan and sprinkle with the brown sugar mixture.
4. Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy, mix in the egg, and add the flour in parts, alternating with milk, and mix thoroughly between each addition. Spread batter evenly over apples and bake for about 50 minutes or until golden brown.
Hint: You can serve it right out of the pan, or invert it onto a serving plate like an upside-down cake; warm or at room temperature. Top with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
- Visits: 92
- Reviews: 5 stars according to 1 voters
- Category: Cobbler Recipe
Related recipes to Apple Pandowdy
Super Fruit Cobbler Recipe
Heat oven to 375°F. Combine cherries, mixed berries, 1/2 cup of the brown sugar, cornstarch,...
Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine the berries, sugar, cornstarch, pinch of salt, and vanilla...
Fresh Peach Cobbler 2 Recipe
1. Heat oven to 400F. In 4-quart saucepan, mix 1/3 cup sugar, the cornstarch and cinnamon. Stir...
Fresh Nectarine Cobbler Recipe
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). To make the filling, combine the sugar and cornstarch in a...
Nectarine Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Whisk together the jam, apricot nectar, cornstarch, and cinnamon...