• 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons orange juice
• 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Ginger
• 2 cups asparagus pieces (2-inch pieces)
• 1 cup julienne-cut carrots
• 1 cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper
• 4 sheets (12x18-inch each) heavy duty aluminum foil
• 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
• 1 tablespoon McCormick® Sesame Seed, toasted
Cooking time15 minutes
Preparation time1 hour
MIX honey, soy sauce, orange juice and ginger in small bowl. Place vegetables in large bowl. Add 1/2 of the honey mixture; toss to coat well.
PLACE 1 cup of the vegetable mixture on each sheet of foil. Top each with 1 chicken breast half. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the remaining honey mixture over each chicken breast half. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Bring up foil sides; double fold top and ends to tightly seal packet. Place foil packets on large baking sheet.
BAKE in preheated 425°F oven 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Place each packet in shallow soup bowl. Carefully cut a slit in the top of each packet. Slide chicken and vegetables into the bowl.
To Toast Sesame Seed: Heat small skillet on medium heat. Add sesame seed; cook and stir 2 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Immediately pour out of hot pan to avoid over-toasting.
Related recipes to Asian Chicken & Vegetables w/Ginger
Chicken Fajita Salad Recipe
Heat chicken strips in microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds.Top lettuce with chicken, beans,...
Asian Chicken & Broccoli Slaw Recipe
1. COMBINE mustard, dressing, juice and ginger in large bowl. 2. STIR in broccoli slaw, chicken...
Apple Glazed Cornish Game Hens Recipe
:1. Rinse hens under cold water and pat dry. 2. Place the hens in a 15 x 10-inch baking pan. 3....
Chicken & Peanut Salad In A Pita Recipe
Mix first four ingredients until well blended. Add chicken and vegetables and refrigerate 1 to 4...
Thai Chicken & Vegetable Curry Recipe
1. Cut chicken into three-quarter inch cubes; toss chicken evenly with curry powder2. Heat oil in...