• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
• 1/4 cup freshly grated ginger
• 3 cloves garlic
• 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
• 1 Tbsp. salt
• 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
• 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
• 1 cup peanut oil
• Peanut Dipping Sauce
Cooking time15 minutes
Preparation time8 hours
Thread sliced roast onto skewers.
Place all marinade ingredients, except peanut oil, in bowl of food processor. Process until smooth.
Through food chute, slowly drizzle peanut oil in a slow steady steam, while processing, until all oil is incorporated.
Place skewers of beef into marinade and refrigerate 2-4 hours.
Remove beef from marinade and discard marinade. Grill over medium-hot coals to desired doneness, turning once.
Serve with Peanut Dipping Sauce.
Related recipes to Beef Satay w/Peanut Sauce
Creamy Cheddar Spread Recipe
1. In food processor, combine all ingredients; process until smooth. (Alternatively, use electric...
Asparagus Prosciutto Rolls Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Have bowl of ice water on hand.2. In pot of boiling, salted water,...
Classic Guacamole Recipe
In a large bowl, coarsely mash avocados and combine with lemon juice. Add the remaining...
Edamame Avocado Dip Recipe
1. COOK edamame according to package directions; drain and cool. Transfer to food processor.2....
Spicy Thai Satay Dip Recipe
1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate. 2. Serve with vegetables,...