• 15-oz. can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
• 15-oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 cup (2 ribs) celery, sliced
• 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
• 1/2 cup vinegar
• 1/4 cup molasses
• 1/4 cup oil
• 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
• 1/4 tsp. pepper
• lettuce leaves to line the salad bowl
• 2 cups curly endive lettuce leaves, torn
• 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
1. In a large bowl, combine all the beans, celery, and green onions.
2. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, molasses, oil, mustard, and pepper. Shake well.
3. Pour dressing over bean mixture. Chill 4-24 hours.
4. Line a large bowl with lettuce leaves.
Related recipes to Boston Bean Salad
Bulgur, Toasted Corn & Bulgur Salad Recipe
In a large, heavy, dry skillet, toast bulgur over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes, stirring...
Bulgur, Mediterranean Bulgur Salad Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F.Cover bulgur with 2 cups boiling water, set aside for 30 minutes.In a...
American Style Potato Salad Recipe
Slice the potatoes while they're still warm, sprinkle with half of the vinegar, and set them...
Zesty Green Bean Medley Recipe
1. Add scallions, corn and green beans to skillet and sauté for 3 -4 minutes to heat. 2. Add...
Mediterranean Tuna on Toast Recipe
1. MIX juice and mustard in medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat well. Cover...