Cooking time40 minutes
Preparation time55 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium saucepan bring oil, water, chives and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil over high heat.
3. Remove from heat and stir in matzo meal all at once. Add Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese, stirring briskly until mixture leaves the sides of pan.
4. Transfer to a food processor. Add eggs, one at a time, processing to mix well after each addition.
5. With wet hands, shape dough into 12 sticks, about 4 inches long and 3/4 inch thick. Place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining salt.
6. Bake in preheated oven until puffed and golden, about 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before serving.
Related recipes to Breadsticks, Cheese & Chive
Cranberry Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 small loaf pans. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder,...
Almond Breakfast Bread Recipe
Add all the ingredients in the order listed into the bread pan. Follow the instructions for your...
Italian Cheese Bread Recipe
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a Bundt pan with baking spray.Combine butter, seasoning and...
Portuguese Sweet Bread Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F.In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in ¼ cup of the water. Sprinkle 1...
Sweet Cheese Filled Bread Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 10-inch pie dish with nonstick cooking spray. 2. In large bowl,...