• 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
• 1 lb. (about 15 cups) fresh spinach, torn into pieces
• 1 cup strawberries, sliced
• ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
• 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts, toasted
• 2 Tbsp. flaxseeds, crushed
• ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
• ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
• ¼ cup reserved orange and grapefruit juices
• ¼ tsp. pepper
Preparation time10 minutes
1. Over a bowl, peel and section oranges and grapefruit. Reserve juices for dressing.
2. In a large bowl, arrange orange and grapefruit sections, strawberries, and onion slices on bed of spinach.
3. Sprinkle with walnuts and flaxseeds.
4. Whisk together Vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl, or combine in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until well mixed.
5. Drizzle with Citrus-Balsamic Vinaigrette just before serving.
Related recipes to Citrus Strawberry Spinach Salad
American Style Potato Salad Recipe
Slice the potatoes while they're still warm, sprinkle with half of the vinegar, and set them...
Bulgur, Toasted Corn & Bulgur Salad Recipe
In a large, heavy, dry skillet, toast bulgur over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes, stirring...
Bulgur, Mediterranean Bulgur Salad Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F.Cover bulgur with 2 cups boiling water, set aside for 30 minutes.In a...
Mediterranean Tuna on Toast Recipe
1. MIX juice and mustard in medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat well. Cover...
Zesty Green Bean Medley Recipe
1. Add scallions, corn and green beans to skillet and sauté for 3 -4 minutes to heat. 2. Add...