Cooking time5 minutes
Preparation time20 minutes
1. COOK edamame according to package directions; drain and cool. Transfer to food processor.
2. CHOP edamame in processor. Add avocado, sour cream, mustard, green onion, lime juice, salsa, garlic and salt. Process until smooth.
3. SERVE with baked tortilla chips or veggies.
Nutritional Analysis Per 1/4 cup Serving: 98 Calories, 6 g Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 0 Trans Fat, 3 mg Cholesterol, 5 g Protein, 7 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Fiber, 200 mg Sodium.
Related recipes to Edamame Avocado Dip
Classic Guacamole Recipe
In a large bowl, coarsely mash avocados and combine with lemon juice. Add the remaining...
Asparagus Prosciutto Rolls Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Have bowl of ice water on hand.2. In pot of boiling, salted water,...
Spicy Thai Satay Dip Recipe
1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate. 2. Serve with vegetables,...
Creamy Cheddar Spread Recipe
1. In food processor, combine all ingredients; process until smooth. (Alternatively, use electric...
Spicy Buffalo Style Meatballs Recipe
:Cook meatballs according to package directions.Meanwhile, combine hot pepper sauce, butter and...