Preparation time20 minutes
1. Place all ingredients in large bowl and toss until combined.
2. Spoon mixture into glass pie plate or other microwave-safe dish. Cover loosely. Microwave on 1/2 power (Medium) for 3 minutes, stirring at intervals, or until cheese is melted.
3. Serve warm with crackers or toasts.
Related recipes to Emerald Isle Cheese Spread
Asparagus Prosciutto Rolls Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Have bowl of ice water on hand.2. In pot of boiling, salted water,...
Edamame Avocado Dip Recipe
1. COOK edamame according to package directions; drain and cool. Transfer to food processor.2....
Classic Guacamole Recipe
In a large bowl, coarsely mash avocados and combine with lemon juice. Add the remaining...
Spicy Thai Satay Dip Recipe
1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate. 2. Serve with vegetables,...
Creamy Cheddar Spread Recipe
1. In food processor, combine all ingredients; process until smooth. (Alternatively, use electric...