• 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
• 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
• 1/4 cup green bell pepper strips
• 1/4 cup sliced green onions
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 2 tablespoons white vinegar
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon basil leaves
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
• lettuce leaves
Combine rice, tomatoes, mushrooms, green pepper, onions and parsley in large bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Pour over rice mixture and toss lightly.
Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Visits: 87
- Reviews: 3 stars according to 1 voters
- Category: Rice Recipe
Related recipes to Gazpacho Rice Salad
Wild Rice Bangkok Recipe
In a 4- to 5-quart saucepan, bring broth to a boil over high heat. Add wild rice; reduce heat to...
Cherry Butternut Squash Stuffing Recipe
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Remove to a large mixing bowl. Add butter, onion and...
Black Sticky Rice Pudding Recipe
In a saucepan, combine coconut milk, brown sugar, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat and...
Cranberry Rice Pudding Recipe
Combine rice, water, 1 tablespoon orange peel and salt in 2-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling; stir...
Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Rice Pudding Recipe
Combine rice, milk and sweetened condensed milk in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until...