• 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, Dole®
• 1/4 cup champagne vinaigrette, Girard's®
• 3/4 cup canola oil
• 1/2 cup pineapple juice, Dole®
• 1/4 cup pineapple tequila, Jose Cuervo®
• 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
• Vegetable oil, for grill grate
• Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
• Pineapple slices, Dole® (optional)
Cooking time15 minutes
Preparation time20 minutes
1. Place chicken breasts in large zip-top plastic bag. Add crushed pineapple, champagne vinaigrette, oil, pineapple juice, tequila, and chopped mint to the bag. Massage bag to mix thoroughly. Marinate in refrigerator For 1 to 4 hours.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high. Carefully oil grate just prior to cooking. Place chicken breasts on grate and grill for 4 to 6 minutes per side. Remove from grill and place on serving platter.
Garnish with fresh mint sprigs and pineapple slices (optional).
Related recipes to Grilled Pineapple Chicken
Chicken & Peanut Salad In A Pita Recipe
Mix first four ingredients until well blended. Add chicken and vegetables and refrigerate 1 to 4...
Asian Chicken & Broccoli Slaw Recipe
1. COMBINE mustard, dressing, juice and ginger in large bowl. 2. STIR in broccoli slaw, chicken...
Chicken Fajita Salad Recipe
Heat chicken strips in microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds.Top lettuce with chicken, beans,...
Apple Glazed Cornish Game Hens Recipe
:1. Rinse hens under cold water and pat dry. 2. Place the hens in a 15 x 10-inch baking pan. 3....
Thai Chicken & Vegetable Curry Recipe
1. Cut chicken into three-quarter inch cubes; toss chicken evenly with curry powder2. Heat oil in...