• 1 tablespoon flour
• 1 beaten egg
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup cider vinegar
• 3/4 cup water
• 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
Cooking time8 minutes
Preparation time28 minutes
1. Brown the bacon pieces in saucepan over medium heat, add the flour and stir until smooth.
2. Mix the egg and sugar together, then beat in the vinegar, water and salt and mix this to the bacon. Continue to cook and stir until the mixture has thickened. Serve warm.
Related recipes to Hot Bacon Dressing
Cheddar Cheese Dressing Recipe
1. In bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and garlic. Whisk together vigorously. 2....
Vegetable Tomato Sauce Recipe
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often,...
7 Minute Lemon Icing Recipe
Combine all ingredients, except vanilla and lemon zest, in the top of a double boiler or bowl....
Peanut Sauce, Spicy Recipe
1. Gently heat peanut oil in a skillet. Add onion and fry for about 15 minutes until soft and a...
Fire Roasted Corn & Cherry Recipe
:Heat cherries and water in a small saucepan. Simmer about 5 minutes, or until cherries have...