• 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
• 6 oz. aged provolone cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• 2 teaspoons cumin
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 18-20 large jalapenos (Note: for a less-spicy substitute, try 6-8 small poblano peppers instead)
• 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dips Mix
• 16 ounces sour cream
Cooking time30 minutes
Preparation time1 hour
Mix dipping sauce ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl and refrigerate.
Fry bacon, drain, and let cool. Crumble bacon into cream cheese and add all additional ingredients. Mix together well. Place cream cheese mixture inside a quart size GLAD
Related recipes to Jalapenos, Grilled Pepper Poppers
Artichoke Ceviche, Belgian Endive Recipe
1. Trim the stems, leaves, and choke from the artichokes. Place the hearts in a small pot with...
Grilled Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
In a sauce pan melt butter. Add remaining ingredients and mix well until warm. Pour marinade over...
Avocado Parmesan Potato Bowls Recipe
Cook bacon until crisp, crumble and set aside. Place potatoes in large saucepan, adding enough...
Asparagus Crostini Recipe
:1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.2. To make the crostini: Brush both sides of each slice of bread...
Vegetarian Roast Vege Lasagna Recipe
Prepare lasagne according to package directions. While lasagne is cooking, heat oven to 425° F....