Hot Sauce: • 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1/4 cup chopped plum tomato
• 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
• 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into chunks
• 1/2 tablespoon cayenne
• 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing
Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a blender and puree until smooth. In a medium saucepan, bring the sauce to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Turn off heat and whisk in butter chunks until melted.
Brush corn with the sauce and wrap tightly in the husks. Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning every 2-3 minutes to prevent the husk from burning. When cooked, peel back the husk and serve with Hidden Valley
- Visits: 44
- Reviews: 5 stars according to 1 voters
- Category: Corn Recipe
Related recipes to Kickn Corn
Corn and Broccoli Bake Recipe
1. In a bowl combine first six ingredients. Place in 1½-quart lightly greased baking dish.2....
Corn and Cheddar Pudding Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Butter 2-quart casserole dish. (Alternatively, bake pudding in...
Corn Casserole Recipe
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Stir the corn, eggs, sugar, corn bread mix, melted butter, jalapenos,...
My Corn Fritters Recipe
1. Preheat your oven to 500°. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in large bowl. Add the...
Sauteed Jalapeno Corn Recipe
Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a medium pot over high heat and add 2 teaspoons of salt. Add...