• 1 cup peeled and shredded potatoes
• 1 cup peeled and shredded carrots
• Salt to taste
• 3 large eggs, slightly beaten
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 3/4 cup flour (use 1/2 cup matzoh meal for Passover)
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley or dill
• 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
• Vegetable oil for frying
1. Place zucchini, potatoes and carrots in colander, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and drain 15 minutes. Squeeze out excess liquid and place in bowl.
2. Add eggs, salt and pepper. Stir in flour or matzoh meal, parsley or dill and feta.
3. Heat oil in large skillet. Drop mixture by spoonfuls and fry on both sides until golden brown Drain on paper towels.
Related recipes to Latkes, Vegetable Feta Latkes
Crunchy Roasted Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Put the potatoes onto a baking sheet. Roughly tear the...
Cumin Coriander Potato Patties Recipe
1. BRING a pan of water to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes and boil 15 minutes, or until...
Potatoes, Sweet Soy Dressing Recipe
1. Peel the potatoes, quarter each , and then soak the pieces for a couple of minutes to remove...
Cheddar Mashed Potatoes Recipe
1. In large saucepan, cover potatoes with water. Bring to simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce...
Avocado and Au Gratin Potatoes Recipe
*Do not follow package instructions. Prepare an 8 x 8 inch baking dish, pan or similar sized oval...