• 1 cup (4 ounces) Cabot Tomato Basil Cheddar Cheese, grated
• 1 cup (4 ounces) Cabot Colby Cheese, grated
• 1 1/2 cups macaroni
• 1/4 cup milk
• 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
• 2 plum tomatoes, each cut in 8 wedges
• 2 medium mushrooms, thinly sliced
Cooking time25 minutes
Preparation time35 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray a medium baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, toss Cabot Sharp Cheddar, Tomato Basil Cheddar and Colby cheeses together to mix. Set aside.
4. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain well. Return to pan.
5. Add 2 1/2 cups of the cheese mixture, milk and mustard. Mix well. Spoon into prepared dish.
6. Arrange tomato wedges and mushroom slices attractively on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Related recipes to Macaroni Casserole with 3 Cheeses
Baked Macaroni & Cheese Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Butter 2-quart baking dish or coat with nonstick cooking spray and set...
Skillet Tomato Mac & Cheese Recipe
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix, cheese, garlic powder, 1/4 cup water...
Macaroni & Cheese, Ham & Broccoli Recipe
Heat the oven to 375°F. Cook the vegetables in a pan of boiling salted water 4 minutes until...
Macs Macaroni & Cheese Recipe
1. Cook and drain macaroni according to package directions. 2. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Butter 2...
Slow Cooker Two Cheese Macaroni Recipe
1. Place butter in bottom of slow cooker. Add uncooked macaroni, 1½ cups shredded cheese, and...