salt and pepper
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
5 tablespoons corn oil
8 oounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
4 pounds bok choy or Chinese white cabbage, chopped
2 tablespoons sugar
4 tablespoons soy sauce
6 scallions, chopped
Cooking time15 minutes
Preparation time40 minutes
1. In a bowl, toss chicken with the salt and pepper, garlic and
cornstarch mixture. Set aside.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of corn oil in a wok and stir in mushrooms, bok choy/cabbage and sugar for 2 minutes. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from wok.
3. Heat remaining corn oil in wok. Stir−fry chicken for 2 minutes over high heat. Add soy sauce and mix well. Cover and cook for about 6 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4. Mix in the cooked vegetables and scallions. Stir fry together for about 1 minute. Serve hot with rice.
- Visits: 272
- Reviews: 5 stars according to 1 voters
- Category: Chicken Breasts Recipe