• 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
• 1½ teaspoons ginger pulp
• 1 green chilli, chopped
• 1 green pepper, seeded and diced
• 250 g (9 oz) boiled potatoes, diced
• 75 g (3 oz) crushed peanuts
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• juice of 1/2 lemon
• 25 g (1 oz) desiccated coconut or grated fresh coconut
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
Cooking time1 hour
Preparation time2 hours
Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. When they begin to crackle add the ginger and green chilli and reduce the heat. Add the diced green pepper and continue to fry over a low heat.
After 2-3 minutes stir in the boiled potatoes, then the crushed peanuts. Add the sugar, ground cumin, lemon juice and salt to taste and mix well.
Serve sprinkled with grated coconut and chopped fresh coriander.
Related recipes to Potatoes, Green Peppers, Peanuts
Cheddar Mashed Potatoes Recipe
1. In large saucepan, cover potatoes with water. Bring to simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce...
Crunchy Roasted Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Put the potatoes onto a baking sheet. Roughly tear the...
Cumin Coriander Potato Patties Recipe
1. BRING a pan of water to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes and boil 15 minutes, or until...
Avocado and Au Gratin Potatoes Recipe
*Do not follow package instructions. Prepare an 8 x 8 inch baking dish, pan or similar sized oval...
Potatoes, Sweet Soy Dressing Recipe
1. Peel the potatoes, quarter each , and then soak the pieces for a couple of minutes to remove...