Cooking time1 hour
Preparation time2 hours
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed, just until blended.
2. Measure 1 cup batter into medium bowl. Stir in melted chocolate and food color. Pour into crust. Top with remaining (plain) cheesecake batter.
3. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
4. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Drizzle cheesecake with chocolate or hot fudge dessert topping just before serving.
Related recipes to Red Velvet Cheesecake
Blueberry Sauce Recipe
In a saucepan, blend the cornstarch and 1 tbsp water, then add sugar, salt, and remaining water....
Pumpkin Cheesecake, Vegetarian Recipe
Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Coat the 9 or 10-inch...
Citrus Cheesecake Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 300º F. 2. Prepare the crust: Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking...
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and position rack in center of oven (too high or too low of rack...