• Or - 1/2 lb. fully cooked steak strips or fully cooked pot roast, shredded
• 4 whole Portobello mushrooms
• 1 tsp. cajun seasoning
• 1 Tbsp. olive oil
• 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
• 2 green onions, finely chopped
• 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
• 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
Cooking time15 minutes
Preparation time30 minutes
Clean mushrooms. Remove and save stems. Remove and discard gills.
Brush mushroom caps on both sides with olive oil and 1/2-tsp. of the seasoning.
Chop stems and stir fry with sirloin, jalapenos and onions until sirloin is no longer pink.
Remove from heat and add remaining seasoning and cheese.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Spoon equal amounts into mushroom caps.
Grill over medium hot coals for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are soft.
Cut into wedges and serve
Related recipes to Sirloin Portobellos
Creamy Cheddar Spread Recipe
1. In food processor, combine all ingredients; process until smooth. (Alternatively, use electric...
Spicy Thai Satay Dip Recipe
1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate. 2. Serve with vegetables,...
Edamame Avocado Dip Recipe
1. COOK edamame according to package directions; drain and cool. Transfer to food processor.2....
Classic Guacamole Recipe
In a large bowl, coarsely mash avocados and combine with lemon juice. Add the remaining...
Asparagus Prosciutto Rolls Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Have bowl of ice water on hand.2. In pot of boiling, salted water,...