• 1 each fresh mango, peeled, cut in ¼ -inch thick wedges
• 12 oz. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 26 count size)
• 2 tbsp. soy sauce
• 1 tbsp rice vinegar
• 1 tbsp. packed brown sugar
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
• 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
• 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
• Thread blackberries, mango and shrimp alternately on wooden skewers.
• Combine remaining ingredients to make a thin glaze.
• Brush onto prepared skewers, coating all sides of ingredients.
• Grill or broil skewers 2-3 minutes per side, carefully sliding spatula under berries when turning.
• Serve warm or room temperature.
- Visits: 62
- Reviews: 4 stars according to 4 voters
- Category: Shrimp Recipe
Related recipes to Skewered Shrimp and Blackberries
Spicy Shrimp & Cheddar Spinach Salad Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. 2. Halve shrimp lengthwise and spread in single layer on shallow...
Marinated Shrimp Salad Recipe
Combine shrimp and onion in large mixing bowl. Whisk oil into lime juice; add salt and pepper to...
Savory Asian Noodle & Walnut Salad Recipe
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange walnuts in a single layer on a sheet pan & toast until...
Floribbean Shrimp Salad Recipe
1. COOK shrimp in boiling water to cover about 3 min. until shrimp turn pink. Drain and cool.2....
Shrimp and Parsley Frittata Recipe
Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper, then add...