• 2 tablespoons cider vinegar (30 mL)
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce (30 mL)
• 1½ teaspoon coriander seeds (7 mL)
• 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar (2 mL)
• 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard (2 mL)
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 1 bag (10 oz/300 g) baby spinach (about 10 cups/2.5 L)
• 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced on the diagonal
• 2 apples, thinly sliced
Preparation time45 minutes
2. In a large bowl, toss spinach with just enough of the dressing to coat the leaves lightly. Divide among individual serving plates or transfer to a large serving bowl.
3. In a small bowl, combine celery, apples and about 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the remaining dressing. Arrange on top of spinach and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve extra dressing to drizzle over top, if desired, or reserve for another use.
Related recipes to Spinach Salad with Coriander Vinaigrette
American Style Potato Salad Recipe
Slice the potatoes while they're still warm, sprinkle with half of the vinegar, and set them...
Mediterranean Tuna on Toast Recipe
1. MIX juice and mustard in medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat well. Cover...
Zesty Green Bean Medley Recipe
1. Add scallions, corn and green beans to skillet and sauté for 3 -4 minutes to heat. 2. Add...
Bulgur, Toasted Corn & Bulgur Salad Recipe
In a large, heavy, dry skillet, toast bulgur over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes, stirring...
Bulgur, Mediterranean Bulgur Salad Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F.Cover bulgur with 2 cups boiling water, set aside for 30 minutes.In a...