• 1 tsp. curry powder
• 2 tbsp. oil
• 1 can (14-1/2oz.) Del Monte® Organic Diced Tomatoes
• 1 can (14-1/2oz.) Del Monte® Organic Cut Green Beans, drained
• 1 can (14-1/2oz.) Del Monte® Organic Sliced Carrots, drained
• 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
• 2 cups hot cooked rice
Cooking time10 minutes
Preparation time20 minutes
1. Cut chicken into three-quarter inch cubes; toss chicken evenly with curry powder
2. Heat oil in large skillet; add chicken. Cook and stir over medium-high heat for 3 minutes
3. Add undrained tomatoes, beans, carrots and crushed red pepper. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes
4. Serve over rice and sprinkle with 1/4 cup peanuts or toasted coconut, if desired
Related recipes to Thai Chicken & Vegetable Curry
Asian Chicken & Broccoli Slaw Recipe
1. COMBINE mustard, dressing, juice and ginger in large bowl. 2. STIR in broccoli slaw, chicken...
Curry Chicken Salad with Walnuts Recipe
To cook the chicken, in a large pan bring the water and salt to a boil over high heat. Add the...
Chicken & Peanut Salad In A Pita Recipe
Mix first four ingredients until well blended. Add chicken and vegetables and refrigerate 1 to 4...
Apple Glazed Cornish Game Hens Recipe
:1. Rinse hens under cold water and pat dry. 2. Place the hens in a 15 x 10-inch baking pan. 3....
Chicken Fajita Salad Recipe
Heat chicken strips in microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds.Top lettuce with chicken, beans,...