1. Boil the wings in a large pot for 10 minutes. Drain water and excess fat from wings when done.
2. Grill wings on barbecue until crispy.
3. In a large bowl, add the butter and melt in microwave.
4. Add the cayenne pepper sauce and mix well.
5. When wings are nice and crispy, add them to the bowl and coat them well.
TAVERN STYLE SAUCE
ADD 1/2 cup barbecue sauce to the 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce and mix well. Then mix the wings in the Tavern sauce.
- Visits: 178
- Reviews: 3 stars according to 1 voters
- Category: Chicken Recipe
Related recipes to West Coast Wings, Tavern Sauce
Thai Chicken & Vegetable Curry Recipe
1. Cut chicken into three-quarter inch cubes; toss chicken evenly with curry powder2. Heat oil in...
Apple Glazed Cornish Game Hens Recipe
:1. Rinse hens under cold water and pat dry. 2. Place the hens in a 15 x 10-inch baking pan. 3....
Chicken & Peanut Salad In A Pita Recipe
Mix first four ingredients until well blended. Add chicken and vegetables and refrigerate 1 to 4...
Chicken Fajita Salad Recipe
Heat chicken strips in microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds.Top lettuce with chicken, beans,...
Asian Chicken & Broccoli Slaw Recipe
1. COMBINE mustard, dressing, juice and ginger in large bowl. 2. STIR in broccoli slaw, chicken...